I am so excited to tell you all about the very first International Animal Communication and Animal Healing Conference that we, Elaine Downs and Sue Reid of Animal Matters, together with Julie Lines of Voice of the Animals have organised. It is called “Awakening To Animals – Bridging New Science and Animal Spirituality”
The conference is being held at the Low Wood Bay Hotel, Ambleside Road, Windermere, Lake District, Cumbria, on the 17th/18th March 2012.
The conference’s overall theme is “Equality for All Life”. Its aim is to explore the latest developments in scientific understanding and spirituality, centered around animals.
Don’t worry it isn’t going to be a boring dry type of conference. Not when we have speakers like, Amelia Kinkade, International Animal Communicator, Linda Tucker, Founder of the Global White Lion Protection Trust, Margrit Coates, world renowned animal healer and communicator, and Richard DeBoo, Co-Founder of the Animals Count Political Party, to name but a few.
These amazing presenters are going to be talking about their latest work and research around the central theme of “Equality For All Life”. They will also be talking about and demonstrating by the content of their presentations, their understanding of Quantum Physics and animal spirituality in relation to animal communication, animal healing, animal intelligence, and animal emotions.
Julie, Sue and I intend this to be the first conference of this kind. We will be organising one on an annual basis.
I don’t want to say too much more at this stage, except to say that tickets are selling fast. So, if I have whet your appetite, please visit our conference website at: http://www.awakeningtoanimals.com and buy your ticket now. I can promise you that you won’t be disappointed. It is going to be a fabulous weekend in beautiful high class surroundings with like minded animal lovers just like you.
- Brilliant. Thank God the pony was okay!! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 days ago
- Fabulous. fb.me/1yQFpKzqJ 1 week ago
- RT @markcharnock: So there is someone on here pretending to be me. Same photos and bio.Why would you want to? It’s so weird.Please avoid an… 1 week ago
- Check out this campaign chuffed.org/project/help-s… via @Chuffed 2 weeks ago
- Hi Guys. As you know I have been promoting a petition to obtain signatures against the RCVS Position Statment... fb.me/1zOlY8MMs 3 weeks ago